GC65 Viewing booth,
- 4 luminous sources(D65 Gamain Daylight, A, TL84, UV) – Fifth illuminant in option
- Standard light, homogeneous and constant
- Accurate colours comparison and easy detection of metamerism phenomena
- Black colour of floor and bottom (“optique Nextel Velvel” colour) with special anti reflection coating to help the observer’s eye adjustment on the luminance of the samples studied. Other colour of floor and bottom available.
- Time counter to follow the tubes usage under D65 illuminant.
Our brain has been formatted by the natural daylight under which it is the most efficient. The International Commission of Illumination (CIE) defines typical daylight as D65 illuminant. CIE recommends D65 illuminant for any work involving colour.
Because of luminous sources mixing, Gamain lighting are distinguished by reproducing this daylight, defined with a spectral curve surimposed on the one of standard D65 illuminant. The spectrum of Gamain daylight is more complete, which avoids any chromatic adaptation efforts and this way, eye’s troubles. The eyestrain is reduced. This light, well-balanced onto the entire visible spectrum enables to appreciate efficiently and precisely the different parameters of the colour.
|4 luminous sources :||D65 Gamain Daylight, A, TL84, UV).
Fifth illuminant in option (D50, etc)
|Chromaticity coordinates:||x ≈ 0.314 y ≈ 0.325|
|Digital keyboard for sources selection to pass from one source to another very quickly and without slow period|
|Dimensions (Lxlxh) in cm:||– outside : 67 x 63 x 105
– internal : 66 x 61 x 56
|Black colour of floor and bottom (“optique Nextel Velvet” colour) with special anti reflection coating. Grey colour of floor and bottom (Munsell N7) in option (other colours on request)|
|Time counter to follow the tubes usage:||under D65 illuminant|
|Weight in Kg:||86|
|Power Source:||230V 50-60Hz|
|High frequency electronic ballasts:||eliminate light flickering|
|Colour:||White (RAL 9003)|